I was chatting to Neal Adams, who told me that he thinks a lot of the recent fuss over Stan Lee’s health was bunkem. That, while Stan Lee did have a procedure for a pacemaker, it was more of a preventative measure rather than the usual issues that necessitate one. And that Stan Lee is keen to let people know that he is fighting fit.
Which may also be why he is now signing at New York Comic Con today and tomorrow… here’s the evidence…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017