I was chatting to Neal Adams, who told me that he thinks a lot of the recent fuss over Stan Lee’s health was bunkem. That, while Stan Lee did have a procedure for a pacemaker, it was more of a preventative measure rather than the usual issues that necessitate one. And that Stan Lee is keen to let people know that he is fighting fit.
Which may also be why he is now signing at New York Comic Con today and tomorrow… here’s the evidence…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017