I was chatting to Neal Adams, who told me that he thinks a lot of the recent fuss over Stan Lee’s health was bunkem. That, while Stan Lee did have a procedure for a pacemaker, it was more of a preventative measure rather than the usual issues that necessitate one. And that Stan Lee is keen to let people know that he is fighting fit.
Which may also be why he is now signing at New York Comic Con today and tomorrow… here’s the evidence…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018