I was chatting to Neal Adams, who told me that he thinks a lot of the recent fuss over Stan Lee’s health was bunkem. That, while Stan Lee did have a procedure for a pacemaker, it was more of a preventative measure rather than the usual issues that necessitate one. And that Stan Lee is keen to let people know that he is fighting fit.
Which may also be why he is now signing at New York Comic Con today and tomorrow… here’s the evidence…
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017