To coincide with the release of The Wolverine movie, Marvel are publishing a rather large collection of Wolverine stories, in width, length and breadth.
Including the Claremont/Miller Wolverine, Origins, Weapon X and more it will be published in a slipcase format. At the Diamond NYCC breakfast this morning, they made this size comparison…
- After Sixty Years, André Franquin’s Gaston To Be (Finally) Translated Into English, As Gomer Goof - February 19, 2017
- Watching Apple Tree Yard: Sex, Lies And Video Tape - February 19, 2017
- 88 Photos And Videos From New York Toy Fair 2017 Day One - February 19, 2017
- 52 Stories From ComicsPRO – Time To Catch Up On What You Missed Out On - February 18, 2017
- Cover Stories: Red Sonja To Riverdale To Robotech, From J Scott Campbell, Artgerm And More - February 18, 2017