To coincide with the release of The Wolverine movie, Marvel are publishing a rather large collection of Wolverine stories, in width, length and breadth.
Including the Claremont/Miller Wolverine, Origins, Weapon X and more it will be published in a slipcase format. At the Diamond NYCC breakfast this morning, they made this size comparison…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018