Richard Curtis filmed his latest, About Time, in and around London this Summer. I saw them down at Paddington Station where they were using canoes, bunches of helium balloons, a blind man on a little electric car and all sorts of other stuff. It looked interesting, largely because I couldn’t put the pieces together.
In this pic, sent over by Working Title, you see Domnhall Gleeson, who stars as a young man with the power to travel through time – I think it’s an inherited skill, in fact – and Rachel McAdams, as his love interest. I dare say he’ll be losing her then trying to change time to get her back, will make a right mess, etc.
Anyway, Curtis is brilliant at structure, and that’s the number one skill needed for this kind of thing. The film comes out in the UK on March 22nd and I can’t wait to see more.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014