One thing I learned from speaking to Prometheus costume designer Janty Yates was that some of the outfits in the film were really very layered, and while you could sometimes only see what was going on over the top, every part was as fastidiously detailed. Occasionally, though, viewers were given a peek at lower layers. Think of Idris Elba’s Weyland T-shirts, or how the flight suits stripped down to something more form fitting.
Bleeding Cool have procured an actual Weyland T-shirt, as worn for the camera, and also one of the ampules from the set of the film – see the head chamber above. Each has a certificate of authenticity to prove its provenance. And each is just a little flash of that intense Ridley Scott design, part of the world-building that he and his crews have always been so good at.
So if you want to win the pair, both the T-shirt and the ampule, simply follow Bleeding Cool on Twitter and then RT our special competition tweet. We’ll give you until next Monday, and then DM a winner.
Best of luck. Prometheus is available on Blu-ray 3D Collector’s Edition, Blu-ray and DVD now.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014