Yup, that’s three for three.
Yesterday, Dan Slott gave a Marvel-arranged interview with USA Today to talk about his new comic, Superior Spider-Man, relaunching and replacing Amazing Spider-Man for the MARVEL NOW!
Spinning out from whatever-the-hell he is planning for Amazing Spider-Man #700, teases with “The one thing that does not go with this Spider-Man is the term ‘Friendly neighborhood.’ No. That’s gone.” ‘ve always been the omniscient hand that’s been protecting Peter Parker and Spider-Man, and not letting anything too bad happen to him. And now I’ve become this cruel god. There’s something exciting about that, about going, ‘Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha, here is what’s going to happen to you, Spider-Man!’ And it’s drastic and it’s big and it’s exciting and it’s never been done before. The first story arc is called ‘Hero or menace?’ I think that pretty much tells you where we’re going.”
You know how Dan Slott promised that he would have to hide from fans with the events of #700? He doesn’t seem to be shying away from it. Next you know, Mohammed will be a guest star.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018