After the trilogy of feature films and first wave of theatrical shorts, the next outing for Pixar’s Toy Story crew is to be a TV special – indeed, it’s apparently the first of at least a couple.
The first details of next year’s Toy Story of Terror have been provided to Animation World Network who say:
What starts out as a fun road trip for the Toy Story gang takes an unexpected turn for the worse when the trip detours to a roadside motel. After one of the toys goes missing, the others find themselves caught up in a mysterious sequence of events that must be solved before they all suffer the same fate in this Toy Story of Terror.
Who’s going to get the Janet Leigh role and go missing early? It’d be fun if it was one of the lead players – and possibly cheaper because I’m assuming they’ve called on the main, full voice cast for this, with Tom Hanks, Tim Allen and co. all agreeing to a TV special because, no matter what, it’s still Pixar.
So far there’s only a work-in-progress logo, and the promise that we’ll see the show come Halloween 2013. Yep – over a year from now.
The next Toy Story special will be ready for Spring 2014. Easter theme, do you reckon?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014