I just know my daughters will want these. It’s possible I might too…
Oh boy, I’m going to be filling up my suitcase at NYCC with more than just comics, aren’t I?
If anyone does want to pick any of these up from Toys R Us at Times Square on Monday morning before they sell out and drop them off under my name at the New Yorker hotel, well, I wouldn’t be averse to it, put it that way…
- Yes, Avengers #675 Starts A Weekly Avengers Title With A Lot Of Creators - September 26, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s Next Comic Is A Shoe Box Story Of How Baltimore Saved The Nike AF-1 - September 26, 2017
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017