I just know my daughters will want these. It’s possible I might too…
Oh boy, I’m going to be filling up my suitcase at NYCC with more than just comics, aren’t I?
If anyone does want to pick any of these up from Toys R Us at Times Square on Monday morning before they sell out and drop them off under my name at the New Yorker hotel, well, I wouldn’t be averse to it, put it that way…
- Will You Tweet #WhereIsLoisLaneMerchandise? - August 20, 2017
- Hope Nicholson’s Collection Of Intersectional Gothic Romance Stories, Now On Kickstarter - August 20, 2017
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017
- Aspen Refuses Reprints Of Damaged Metal #1 Variants To Make Them More Collectible - August 20, 2017
- The DC Universe And The Rebirth Of Finding Joy In Comics - August 20, 2017