I just know my daughters will want these. It’s possible I might too…
Oh boy, I’m going to be filling up my suitcase at NYCC with more than just comics, aren’t I?
If anyone does want to pick any of these up from Toys R Us at Times Square on Monday morning before they sell out and drop them off under my name at the New Yorker hotel, well, I wouldn’t be averse to it, put it that way…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018