I just know my daughters will want these. It’s possible I might too…
Oh boy, I’m going to be filling up my suitcase at NYCC with more than just comics, aren’t I?
If anyone does want to pick any of these up from Toys R Us at Times Square on Monday morning before they sell out and drop them off under my name at the New Yorker hotel, well, I wouldn’t be averse to it, put it that way…
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017