There’s no doubt that Matt Smith was the main attraction at the Entertainment Media Show today in London. We passed queues on our way in, and were told by organisers that a thousand had turned up to get their photograph with the big man, despite the heftiest price tag of the day of – £30, or £15 for an autograph. This was more than they could accomodate.It was a case of first come, first served as the man went to town trying to fit in as many as he could.
I got some shots of the man making everyone happy… even Dan Slott!
Let’s get some evidence of those…
If you missed out, you will get a second bite of the cherry at the end of the month when Matt will appear at the MCM London Expo.
“The thing about Alex Kingston is… she could flirt with a tree.”
- Meet Chad Hardin’s New Partner in Comics, Jemma Young - March 24, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – When Google Says You Are Closed On Wednesdays - March 24, 2018
- Diamond Tells Retailers That Comic Called ‘The Pervert’ Has ‘Explicit Content’ - March 24, 2018
- Blue Language, Blood and Headshots -The Suicide Squad WonderCon 2018 Roundtables (VIDEO) - March 24, 2018
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018