There’s no doubt that Matt Smith was the main attraction at the Entertainment Media Show today in London. We passed queues on our way in, and were told by organisers that a thousand had turned up to get their photograph with the big man, despite the heftiest price tag of the day of – £30, or £15 for an autograph. This was more than they could accomodate.It was a case of first come, first served as the man went to town trying to fit in as many as he could.
I got some shots of the man making everyone happy… even Dan Slott!
Let’s get some evidence of those…
If you missed out, you will get a second bite of the cherry at the end of the month when Matt will appear at the MCM London Expo.
“The thing about Alex Kingston is… she could flirt with a tree.”
- Comics Folk React to… the FCC, Net Neutrality and Ajit Pai - December 16, 2017
- Salt Lake Comic Con Gets a New Name, the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention - December 15, 2017
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series - December 15, 2017