This totally has Scott Dunbier’s fingerprints all over it. And justifies further the reason he is on Bleeding Cool Magazine #1’s “list”.
But IDW is to publish a book collecting Cerebus’ 300 covers, which do not appear in the Cerebus phonebook collections. Dunbier has gone to Kitchener in Ontario to start scanning in all the covers, and any associated bits and pieces.
With Cerebus High Society Digital about to launch, as well as the audio version, funded very successfully by Kickstarter, it all seems to be adding towards Dave Sim getting another, possibly final, media blip in his career as one of the world’s greatest cartoonists and comic book storytellers.
Dunbier, a comic book art dealer extraordinaire, as well as Special Projects editor at IDW, can be seen here with Dave, and the original art for the cover of Cerebus #1.
- Telling a Story About a Quadriplegic Hero and His Newly Sentient Mechanical Wheelchair - December 16, 2017
- Comics Folk React to… the FCC, Net Neutrality and Ajit Pai - December 16, 2017
- Salt Lake Comic Con Gets a New Name, the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention - December 15, 2017
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017