This totally has Scott Dunbier’s fingerprints all over it. And justifies further the reason he is on Bleeding Cool Magazine #1’s “list”.
But IDW is to publish a book collecting Cerebus’ 300 covers, which do not appear in the Cerebus phonebook collections. Dunbier has gone to Kitchener in Ontario to start scanning in all the covers, and any associated bits and pieces.
With Cerebus High Society Digital about to launch, as well as the audio version, funded very successfully by Kickstarter, it all seems to be adding towards Dave Sim getting another, possibly final, media blip in his career as one of the world’s greatest cartoonists and comic book storytellers.
Dunbier, a comic book art dealer extraordinaire, as well as Special Projects editor at IDW, can be seen here with Dave, and the original art for the cover of Cerebus #1.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018