This totally has Scott Dunbier’s fingerprints all over it. And justifies further the reason he is on Bleeding Cool Magazine #1’s “list”.
But IDW is to publish a book collecting Cerebus’ 300 covers, which do not appear in the Cerebus phonebook collections. Dunbier has gone to Kitchener in Ontario to start scanning in all the covers, and any associated bits and pieces.
With Cerebus High Society Digital about to launch, as well as the audio version, funded very successfully by Kickstarter, it all seems to be adding towards Dave Sim getting another, possibly final, media blip in his career as one of the world’s greatest cartoonists and comic book storytellers.
Dunbier, a comic book art dealer extraordinaire, as well as Special Projects editor at IDW, can be seen here with Dave, and the original art for the cover of Cerebus #1.
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017