This totally has Scott Dunbier’s fingerprints all over it. And justifies further the reason he is on Bleeding Cool Magazine #1’s “list”.
But IDW is to publish a book collecting Cerebus’ 300 covers, which do not appear in the Cerebus phonebook collections. Dunbier has gone to Kitchener in Ontario to start scanning in all the covers, and any associated bits and pieces.
With Cerebus High Society Digital about to launch, as well as the audio version, funded very successfully by Kickstarter, it all seems to be adding towards Dave Sim getting another, possibly final, media blip in his career as one of the world’s greatest cartoonists and comic book storytellers.
Dunbier, a comic book art dealer extraordinaire, as well as Special Projects editor at IDW, can be seen here with Dave, and the original art for the cover of Cerebus #1.
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017