This totally has Scott Dunbier’s fingerprints all over it. And justifies further the reason he is on Bleeding Cool Magazine #1’s “list”.
But IDW is to publish a book collecting Cerebus’ 300 covers, which do not appear in the Cerebus phonebook collections. Dunbier has gone to Kitchener in Ontario to start scanning in all the covers, and any associated bits and pieces.
With Cerebus High Society Digital about to launch, as well as the audio version, funded very successfully by Kickstarter, it all seems to be adding towards Dave Sim getting another, possibly final, media blip in his career as one of the world’s greatest cartoonists and comic book storytellers.
Dunbier, a comic book art dealer extraordinaire, as well as Special Projects editor at IDW, can be seen here with Dave, and the original art for the cover of Cerebus #1.
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates 115 Collections To Comic Stores – Including out Of Print Runaways TPBS - March 25, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017