Disney are very good at keeping that legacy fresh, right down to keeping their characters in the public eye. A role in a Disney animated feature, and you’ll be well-known for decades.
So there are those famous Princesses, of course, but on the other side of the coin, there’s also the villains. My favourites, to be honest.
A new line of collector’s figures have realised the leading Disney baddies in 3D, mint-in-the-box form. The Disney Designer Villains collection is for sale exclusively via the Disney Store.
But if you’re lucky, you might win a set of all six from us here at Bleeding Cool.
It’s a nifty prize, and not just because each of the six villains in the set is worth £50, but also because each was produced in a limited run.
Here are the full geek-out specs to get collectors drooling:
- Set of six detailed character dolls
- Posable figures
- Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen, Maleficent, Mother Gothel, Queen of Hearts and Ursula
- Luxurious outfits with superb film detailing
- Each comes in a tough plastic display box
- Each includes a certificate of authenticity
- Each doll measures H30 x W12cm approx
- Display box measures H38.5 x W17.5 x D18cm approx
- Suitable for children aged 6 years+
- Exclusive to Disney Store
Well, to the Disney Store and this competition at least.
If you want to enter our draw for the dolls, use the official Bleeding Cool contact page. Select the “Film” option on the drop down, make sure you send us your postal address, e-mail address, full name and the answer to this question:
Which six Disney feature films did these villains originally appear in?
Best of luck. Here are the full terms and conditions.
- The competition is open only to residents of the UK.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct and eligible entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Disney Pictures UK and Bleeding Cool do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Bleeding Cool. Bleeding Cool decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bleeding Cool reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The closing date for this competition is October 19th 2012.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014