At one point it was looking that way, based on early orders from certain big stores. But overall, now that shop orders across the country are in and fixed, that’s no longer the case. It’s still well over 300,000, but it’s not enough to hit Walking Dead #100’s 380,000, let alone the 400,000 they were pitching for.
That’s despite nineteen covers and discount deals for stores who massively increased their orders so that it basically paid the retailer to order them, even if they don’t sell them all.
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017