At one point it was looking that way, based on early orders from certain big stores. But overall, now that shop orders across the country are in and fixed, that’s no longer the case. It’s still well over 300,000, but it’s not enough to hit Walking Dead #100’s 380,000, let alone the 400,000 they were pitching for.
That’s despite nineteen covers and discount deals for stores who massively increased their orders so that it basically paid the retailer to order them, even if they don’t sell them all.
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017