At one point it was looking that way, based on early orders from certain big stores. But overall, now that shop orders across the country are in and fixed, that’s no longer the case. It’s still well over 300,000, but it’s not enough to hit Walking Dead #100’s 380,000, let alone the 400,000 they were pitching for.
That’s despite nineteen covers and discount deals for stores who massively increased their orders so that it basically paid the retailer to order them, even if they don’t sell them all.
- San Diego Comic-Con Paves the Road to the Thirteenth Doctor Who with Her Comics - July 22, 2018
- Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson: The DC-Before-Superman Panel - July 22, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 82 Articles From Comic-Con Saturday - July 22, 2018
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018