At one point it was looking that way, based on early orders from certain big stores. But overall, now that shop orders across the country are in and fixed, that’s no longer the case. It’s still well over 300,000, but it’s not enough to hit Walking Dead #100’s 380,000, let alone the 400,000 they were pitching for.
That’s despite nineteen covers and discount deals for stores who massively increased their orders so that it basically paid the retailer to order them, even if they don’t sell them all.
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017