At one point it was looking that way, based on early orders from certain big stores. But overall, now that shop orders across the country are in and fixed, that’s no longer the case. It’s still well over 300,000, but it’s not enough to hit Walking Dead #100’s 380,000, let alone the 400,000 they were pitching for.
That’s despite nineteen covers and discount deals for stores who massively increased their orders so that it basically paid the retailer to order them, even if they don’t sell them all.
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017