This trailer is pretty distinctive. It has a woman riding a goat in a way that kind of suggests she’s … erm… riding a goat. It’s that ol’ satanist favourite.
This film features evil messages hidden on vinyl records, flashbacks to repressed trauma, satanic rituals and DJs with novelty names. Can go right alongside The Boat That Rocked in you DVD collection, then.*
Thanks to Shock Til You Drop for the embed.
*Easy jab but I actually like The Boat That Rocked more than most Rob Zombie films. By which I mean all Rob Zombie films, though I kind of want to be “nice try” charitable to The Devil’s Rejects.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014