Mark Wayne Williams, a 33 year old from north Michigan has been arrested for a second time in a Batman costume after he refused to leave a crime scene at the weekend.
Troopers were responding to the scene of a personal injury accident in which the driver had left the scene.
“When we arrived, (Williams) was at the scene in his Batman outfit. He wouldn’t clear the scene and we had a canine out there and he kept screwing up the scent,” Gorno said. “He said he wanted to help us look for the driver.”
“We didn’t want the dog to track Batman instead of the accident scene and he was getting in the way of officers who had a job to do.”
Last year Williams was found guilty of attempted resisting and obstructing an officer, when he was spotted standing on rooftops. He was sentenced to six months probation, including an instruction not to wear any costumes for that period.
That time, was found with a baton, chemical spray and sand filled gloves, though there were no such accoutrements this time. But he was arrested for resisting and obstructing police in an investigation.
He was sentenced to six months probation during which he was not to wear any costumes, including the Batman costume.
- Dr Strange Lush – How Alan Moore Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Lush Bath Bomb - October 23, 2017
- Sink #1 From ComixTribe Goes To Second Printing – “Get In The Van!” - October 23, 2017
- Richard Corben Returns To Heavy Metal Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Armando Iannucci Comes To Forbidden Planet In London Tomorrow - October 23, 2017
- Rick Veitch’s Boy Maximortal: Killing Every Fancypants Fascist - October 23, 2017