Being handed out by Jamie McKelvie and Kieron Gillen outside Orbital Comics last night, before everyone went to the pub.
Followed by an entertaining evening of me saying “Young Avengers” occasionally and them both saying “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Richard.”
I was wearing my Misfits T-shirt. Only to discover at the bar was an actual Misfit (Simon), who clocked the T-shirt and seemed to conclude I was stalking him. Awkward.
UPDATE: CBR have run the Marvel teaser. It’s Young Avengers, folks.
- Which Order Should You Read Your Marvel And DC Comics Tomorrow So As Not To Impair Your Enjoyment? - January 24, 2017
- Marvel’s Secret Empire Starts Earlier Than We Thought (SPOILERS) - January 24, 2017
- Dark Horse Solicits For April 2017 – It’s Cowboy Shaolin Time! - January 24, 2017
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017