Being handed out by Jamie McKelvie and Kieron Gillen outside Orbital Comics last night, before everyone went to the pub.
Followed by an entertaining evening of me saying “Young Avengers” occasionally and them both saying “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Richard.”
I was wearing my Misfits T-shirt. Only to discover at the bar was an actual Misfit (Simon), who clocked the T-shirt and seemed to conclude I was stalking him. Awkward.
UPDATE: CBR have run the Marvel teaser. It’s Young Avengers, folks.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017