Being handed out by Jamie McKelvie and Kieron Gillen outside Orbital Comics last night, before everyone went to the pub.
Followed by an entertaining evening of me saying “Young Avengers” occasionally and them both saying “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Richard.”
I was wearing my Misfits T-shirt. Only to discover at the bar was an actual Misfit (Simon), who clocked the T-shirt and seemed to conclude I was stalking him. Awkward.
UPDATE: CBR have run the Marvel teaser. It’s Young Avengers, folks.
- Mark Buckingham And Steve Rude Replace Nick Bradshaw And Klaus Janson On ‘Manhunter Vs Sandman’ - July 27, 2017
- What Else Can You Find In That Marvel Book Previews Catalogue For Early 2018? - July 27, 2017
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017
- Riccardo Federici Draws The Evil Batmen Of Metal For DC Comics Promotional Items - July 27, 2017
- Harley Quinn Homages The Dark Knight Returns For Batman Day Takeover - July 27, 2017