Being handed out by Jamie McKelvie and Kieron Gillen outside Orbital Comics last night, before everyone went to the pub.
Followed by an entertaining evening of me saying “Young Avengers” occasionally and them both saying “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Richard.”
I was wearing my Misfits T-shirt. Only to discover at the bar was an actual Misfit (Simon), who clocked the T-shirt and seemed to conclude I was stalking him. Awkward.
UPDATE: CBR have run the Marvel teaser. It’s Young Avengers, folks.
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018