UPDATED: Now we have the official embed from Disney.
This trailer for The Lone Ranger was premiered on The Tonight Show. That’s the one with Jay Leno, right?
I don’t think that’s the exact same promo I saw at Comic-Con, but it’s certainly pretty similar.
The film has not quite finished production just yet. It was an incredibly long shoot. I’m curious to see what director Gore Verbinski has done with months and months and months. Presumably there’s going to be a lot of elaborate, time consuming stuff.
Anyway there you go. The Lone Ranger, now starring Tonto, no matter what the title says.
Also, Conan was robbed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014