John Kahr‘s Paperman is a tremendous short toon with a wonderful story, sweet characterisation and, as I explored at great length before, a pioneering aesthetic.
This video will demonstrate some of the points I discussed with Kahrs in my own “Making of Paperman” piece, and go into greater technical detail about some of the computer-y business. it will also show you some snippets of the film in motion. They’re very brief and come between “in-progress” shots, but I think you’ll likely find it interesting.
Try to watch this full screen. Also note, there’s no audio.
Paperman will play with Wreck-It Ralph. I look forward to seeing it in 3D.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014