Roger Deakins is the director of photography on Skyfall, but seeing as his skills appear to be restricted to stuff above the waterline, he needs a counterpart for the wet stuff. That’s where Mike Valentine comes in.
In this latest production vlog, Valentine and various other members of the team explain what it takes to stage a James Bond action sequence underwater.
We see Bond plunge into water after taking a bullet in the trailers, but he’s not dressed the same as in this sequence, so this seems to come later. Add to that the stuff we’ve seen of him hanging out at the hotel pool and I think we’re on for the wettest Bond since For Your Eyes Only.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014