At NYCC, Marvel will probably announce this new Young Avengers series from Phonogram creators Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie.
But we already know one side-effect. Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl has been delayed until next year. Kieron writes;
Some good news and some bad news. That are entirely unconnected, though we understand that people are going to think they are.
The bad news is that PHONOGRAM: THE IMMATERIAL GIRL won’t be happening this year. We were holding back from mentioning it, in hope we’d be able to make a better prediction of when the story will drop. But, due to a variety of other things, we still don’t know. We’re pretty sure it’ll be 2013. I’ll be highly surprised if it’s in the first half. What happened? Basically, life happened. “Scheduling issues” and all that. Sorry we can’t be more specific. And we’re sorry we announced it as early as we did.
However, here’s a page for you to have a nose at.
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017