At NYCC, Marvel will probably announce this new Young Avengers series from Phonogram creators Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie.
But we already know one side-effect. Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl has been delayed until next year. Kieron writes;
Some good news and some bad news. That are entirely unconnected, though we understand that people are going to think they are.
The bad news is that PHONOGRAM: THE IMMATERIAL GIRL won’t be happening this year. We were holding back from mentioning it, in hope we’d be able to make a better prediction of when the story will drop. But, due to a variety of other things, we still don’t know. We’re pretty sure it’ll be 2013. I’ll be highly surprised if it’s in the first half. What happened? Basically, life happened. “Scheduling issues” and all that. Sorry we can’t be more specific. And we’re sorry we announced it as early as we did.
However, here’s a page for you to have a nose at.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018