At NYCC, Marvel will probably announce this new Young Avengers series from Phonogram creators Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie.
But we already know one side-effect. Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl has been delayed until next year. Kieron writes;
Some good news and some bad news. That are entirely unconnected, though we understand that people are going to think they are.
The bad news is that PHONOGRAM: THE IMMATERIAL GIRL won’t be happening this year. We were holding back from mentioning it, in hope we’d be able to make a better prediction of when the story will drop. But, due to a variety of other things, we still don’t know. We’re pretty sure it’ll be 2013. I’ll be highly surprised if it’s in the first half. What happened? Basically, life happened. “Scheduling issues” and all that. Sorry we can’t be more specific. And we’re sorry we announced it as early as we did.
However, here’s a page for you to have a nose at.
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017