At NYCC, Marvel will probably announce this new Young Avengers series from Phonogram creators Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie.
But we already know one side-effect. Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl has been delayed until next year. Kieron writes;
Some good news and some bad news. That are entirely unconnected, though we understand that people are going to think they are.
The bad news is that PHONOGRAM: THE IMMATERIAL GIRL won’t be happening this year. We were holding back from mentioning it, in hope we’d be able to make a better prediction of when the story will drop. But, due to a variety of other things, we still don’t know. We’re pretty sure it’ll be 2013. I’ll be highly surprised if it’s in the first half. What happened? Basically, life happened. “Scheduling issues” and all that. Sorry we can’t be more specific. And we’re sorry we announced it as early as we did.
However, here’s a page for you to have a nose at.
- Telling a Story About a Quadriplegic Hero and His Newly Sentient Mechanical Wheelchair - December 16, 2017
- Comics Folk React to… the FCC, Net Neutrality and Ajit Pai - December 16, 2017
- Salt Lake Comic Con Gets a New Name, the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention - December 15, 2017
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017