Comicosity has created an entire timeline for the New DC 52, stretching from the beginning iof the universe unto the far far far future.
Of course it isn’t plain sailing, and they have attached an Asterix Of Editorial Shame for bits and pieces that don’t fit no matter how hard they are pushed…
Batman and Robin #0 has a Batman costume appearing approximately a year too early.
Birds of Prey #0 depicts the first meeting of Barbara Gordon (as Batgirl) and Black Canary, at which point they work together to stop a Basilisk arms deal. This is listed as “one year ago.” This would be one year of real world time, but is almost certainly not one year of comics time. It has been left out of the timeline for this reason.
Andrew Bennett is referred to as a “600-year old vampire” in I, Vampire #6. This is contradicted by I, Vampire #0 which places his origin 420 years ago making him at most 450 years old.
There are several inconsistencies in Deathstroke’s history between Team 7 #0, Deathstroke #9, #0 and Resurrection Man #5, #0 — including his costume and loyalties. Deathstroke #0 places Team 7 forming approximately 15 years too early. (I tweeted with Rob Liefeld in relation to the inconsistency in Deathstroke. His response was “not my concern …coordinate that with DC editorial please.” with the follow-up comment “I was given deliberate marks and direction by the Team 7 editorial to hit in my story and I did.”)
Given the massive scale of The New 52 relaunch, there were bound to be details that were later rethought. References to Tim Drake as Robin and earlier teams of Teen Titans (in Teen Titans #1) conflict with later editorial decisions. This has been addressed in the trade paperback with changes to the narration.
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017
- Lying in the Gutters, December 17th, 2017 – So This Star Wars Film Came Out… - December 17, 2017
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels of November 2017 - December 17, 2017