The characters are currently appearing in Avengers Assemble, itself based on the Avengers movie lineup, and it’s safe to say that the cast in this comic may be replicated on screen – and a Bendis/McNiven Guardians Of The Galaxy comic is expected from MarvelNOW! in the New Year.
But in December, Marvel are launching their collection of their sixties and seventies stories in the fanbaitingly titled Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow’s Avengers – Volume 1. The second volume, will extend into the eighties a little, as Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow’s Avengers – Volume 2. Look for the Jim Valentino series from the nineties to follow in its stead…
But there are other Guardians stories to be told – at least the current Guardians. Which is why in April we’ll be getting, wait for it, the Rocket Raccoon & Groot Ultimate Collection, all their early Bill Mantlo stories, including the Mike Mignola mini, as well as two of the Dan Abnett/Andy Lanning Annihilators mini-series.
Expect this to continue through 2013 until you are sick of them!
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017