The characters are currently appearing in Avengers Assemble, itself based on the Avengers movie lineup, and it’s safe to say that the cast in this comic may be replicated on screen – and a Bendis/McNiven Guardians Of The Galaxy comic is expected from MarvelNOW! in the New Year.
But in December, Marvel are launching their collection of their sixties and seventies stories in the fanbaitingly titled Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow’s Avengers – Volume 1. The second volume, will extend into the eighties a little, as Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow’s Avengers – Volume 2. Look for the Jim Valentino series from the nineties to follow in its stead…
But there are other Guardians stories to be told – at least the current Guardians. Which is why in April we’ll be getting, wait for it, the Rocket Raccoon & Groot Ultimate Collection, all their early Bill Mantlo stories, including the Mike Mignola mini, as well as two of the Dan Abnett/Andy Lanning Annihilators mini-series.
Expect this to continue through 2013 until you are sick of them!
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017