The characters are currently appearing in Avengers Assemble, itself based on the Avengers movie lineup, and it’s safe to say that the cast in this comic may be replicated on screen – and a Bendis/McNiven Guardians Of The Galaxy comic is expected from MarvelNOW! in the New Year.
But in December, Marvel are launching their collection of their sixties and seventies stories in the fanbaitingly titled Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow’s Avengers – Volume 1. The second volume, will extend into the eighties a little, as Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow’s Avengers – Volume 2. Look for the Jim Valentino series from the nineties to follow in its stead…
But there are other Guardians stories to be told – at least the current Guardians. Which is why in April we’ll be getting, wait for it, the Rocket Raccoon & Groot Ultimate Collection, all their early Bill Mantlo stories, including the Mike Mignola mini, as well as two of the Dan Abnett/Andy Lanning Annihilators mini-series.
Expect this to continue through 2013 until you are sick of them!
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2019 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018