The characters are currently appearing in Avengers Assemble, itself based on the Avengers movie lineup, and it’s safe to say that the cast in this comic may be replicated on screen – and a Bendis/McNiven Guardians Of The Galaxy comic is expected from MarvelNOW! in the New Year.
But in December, Marvel are launching their collection of their sixties and seventies stories in the fanbaitingly titled Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow’s Avengers – Volume 1. The second volume, will extend into the eighties a little, as Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow’s Avengers – Volume 2. Look for the Jim Valentino series from the nineties to follow in its stead…
But there are other Guardians stories to be told – at least the current Guardians. Which is why in April we’ll be getting, wait for it, the Rocket Raccoon & Groot Ultimate Collection, all their early Bill Mantlo stories, including the Mike Mignola mini, as well as two of the Dan Abnett/Andy Lanning Annihilators mini-series.
Expect this to continue through 2013 until you are sick of them!
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018
- “The Answers They Seek Lie Only With Her” – Shout Sheet for Agents Of SHIELD’s The Last Day - January 17, 2018
- Batman #39, Action Comics #761 And The Temptations Of Wonder Woman (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018