Stan Lee’s ComikazeExpo administrators responded earlier today:
“It sucks Stan had to cancel, but you know the man doesn’t just do conventions. he puts in a hard days work creating. Its really sad that the Toledo Blade had to go spread nonsense. If you want to be up to date on stan then follow us, cuz he kinda owns our company. Its sad that a some blogs are scaring fans. not really nice.”
They went on to add:
“ps we had a milkshake with him on saturday. that should tell you it all there!”
Stan The Man confirmed he did indeed have the he-must-be-fine milkshake on his twitter feed:
Can any taste truly top the first sip of a vanilla milkshake? Not in my book!
— stan lee (@TheRealStanLee) September 25, 2012
We’d share a milkshake with Stan any day.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015