Freshly launched this morning is an interactive video campaign for Heineken built around James Bond and Skyfall.
If you don’t want to play along, you can just watch this first non-interactive video which features Daniel Craig as Bond and Berenice Marlohe as Severine. Well, presumably so. It’s not explicitly specified.
There’s also a handful of nods to the Bond legacy, and a lot of stylistic borrowing, as you’d expect. Ad connoisseurs, or simply those who watched a lot of 4OD on the iPad, won’t fail to notice the similarities to Heineken’s previous spot, The Entrance.
That, and the rest of the footage in the interactive version, was directed by Matthijs Van Heijningen Jnr. who made his feature debut a year or so back with the remake of The Thing.
Here is that play-along edit. It’s not to tricky to get through, and you might enjoy the extra novelties and bits of footage. Do have a picture of yourself on hand to upload, though. Just for the full experience.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014