The boys of Tower House School have made their own, 90-minute adaptation of The Hobbit and just released their trailer for the film.
Most of the budget, you won’t be surprised to hear, went on realising Smaug. And then they didn’t put him in the trailer. How refreshingly un-Hollywood.
Yes, the release date at the end was four days prior to the trailer being published. That was when the film got an official premiere at the Curzon Renoir cinema in London.
As a “fan film,” the kids won’t be able to make a single penny from this production. I dread to think how many weeks of pocket money gut sunk into this thing. Looks like at least three.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014