Michigan Supreme Court candidate Bridget Mary McCormack is the sister of actress Mary McCormack, and I suspect it was a drop of nepotism, combined with a lot of goodwill and, frankly, political activism that got such a stunning cast together for her campaign ad.
So here it is. A funny, fast West Wing minisode.
Much better than Nick Clegg’s I’m So Sorry, eh?
So, hands up who didn’t know about the non-partisan part of their ballot sheet? Well, now you do.
There’s apparently going to be a “making of” on Extra tonight. If it’s good, I’ll share it here when it turns up online.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014