Warner Bros. have built a little online app to encourage you to share the new trailer for The Hobbit. What they have is a series of five alternate endings for the promo, and you select which one you prefer and then mail this altered edit off to a friend.
One of the endings is the one we saw in the “proper” cut a little earlier. The other four are like little clips from the film. And here they are, laid end to end.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014