Steven Moffat has made it clear, time and time again, that this year’s fifth episode of Doctor Who, The Angels Take Manhattan, is a swansong for the Ponds. Sure, he’s a liar, and with good reason, and we love him for it, but let’s just assume he’s telling the truth this time.
How are they going to go?
There have been a few clues in recent episodes, I think, and Moffat himself says that their final moments will pay off something he set up a long, long time ago. But really, for now, we’re just guessing.
Here are the latest clues: an official blurb for the episode, and a whole stack of promo images. These were supposed to be embargoed until Midnight next Tuesday but… well, I don’t know if what happened was timey wimey per se, but it was certainly a bit wibbly wobbly.
The Doctor, Amy and Rory visit modern-day New York. But the Weeping Angels are lurking here too. When one of the TARDIS crew is zapped back to 1938, Amy discovers that time can’t always be rewritten, not once it’s written in stone.
Thanks to Spoiler TV for the pictures and watermarks.
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017
- Where Was Henry Cavill During San Diego Comic-Con 2017? - July 24, 2017
- Batman Comics Could Have Had A Priest In Charge - July 24, 2017
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017