Steven Moffat has made it clear, time and time again, that this year’s fifth episode of Doctor Who, The Angels Take Manhattan, is a swansong for the Ponds. Sure, he’s a liar, and with good reason, and we love him for it, but let’s just assume he’s telling the truth this time.
How are they going to go?
There have been a few clues in recent episodes, I think, and Moffat himself says that their final moments will pay off something he set up a long, long time ago. But really, for now, we’re just guessing.
Here are the latest clues: an official blurb for the episode, and a whole stack of promo images. These were supposed to be embargoed until Midnight next Tuesday but… well, I don’t know if what happened was timey wimey per se, but it was certainly a bit wibbly wobbly.
The Doctor, Amy and Rory visit modern-day New York. But the Weeping Angels are lurking here too. When one of the TARDIS crew is zapped back to 1938, Amy discovers that time can’t always be rewritten, not once it’s written in stone.
Thanks to Spoiler TV for the pictures and watermarks.
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017