Now? Not so much. Igle posted;
As some of you know, I recently announced a project that I was preparing to do for IDW publishing. Unfortunately, circumstances have recently changed and Ron Marz and myself have exited the project. I still have a great relationship with Ron and the staff at IDW, and look forward to a healthy future with all parties involved.
Which is bad news for some. But good news for Igle’s Kickstarter supporters.
What this means, is that instead of waiting to until the Spring to begin working on Molly Danger book one, I’ll start drawing the book in October of this year and will be looking to have the Kickstarter exclusive version of the book in your hands by July of 2013, instead of the originally projected October release.
The comic was meant to have been based on a concept US Air Forces Master Sergeant Eric Sellers, a longtime friend of Marz, who told CBR only ten days ago;
“It’s a give and take, and truthfully, more often than not I’m the one trying to make sure that Eric stays as involved as he wants to be….This is his idea, and we’re kind of bringing his vision to life, but Eric’s been great about stepping back and saying, ‘Look, you guys are the creative ones. You know what you’re doing. Go ahead and tell the best story you can tell.'”
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017