Now? Not so much. Igle posted;
As some of you know, I recently announced a project that I was preparing to do for IDW publishing. Unfortunately, circumstances have recently changed and Ron Marz and myself have exited the project. I still have a great relationship with Ron and the staff at IDW, and look forward to a healthy future with all parties involved.
Which is bad news for some. But good news for Igle’s Kickstarter supporters.
What this means, is that instead of waiting to until the Spring to begin working on Molly Danger book one, I’ll start drawing the book in October of this year and will be looking to have the Kickstarter exclusive version of the book in your hands by July of 2013, instead of the originally projected October release.
The comic was meant to have been based on a concept US Air Forces Master Sergeant Eric Sellers, a longtime friend of Marz, who told CBR only ten days ago;
“It’s a give and take, and truthfully, more often than not I’m the one trying to make sure that Eric stays as involved as he wants to be….This is his idea, and we’re kind of bringing his vision to life, but Eric’s been great about stepping back and saying, ‘Look, you guys are the creative ones. You know what you’re doing. Go ahead and tell the best story you can tell.'”
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018