The A on his helmet really doesn’t stand for France anymore. To back up the big spoilery report in the Washington Post this morning, Marvel has made sure that no one could be possibly unspoiled on tomorrow’s The Ultimates #15 by sending out a press release to everyone, giving away the ending and showing pages from the subsequent issue #16.
That’s some spoilerage. The three pages sent out are below and yes, it completely spoils issue #15’s plot twist.
But it should also make for plenty of column inches!
The Ultimate comics have recently shown a divided USA, split into several groupings of states, at war with each other and generally kicking off. This election is intended to unite them, and leads into th United We Stand storyline that follows the curent Divided We Fall arc.
But what are Captain America’s politics? While the standard Marvel Universe Cap is a bit of a liberal lefty, if a muscular neocon version (think Tony Blair wuth more muscles and better teeth), the Ultimate Captain America is very much on the right. A strong conservative who brooks little discussion. And just a little but nutty. Think Glenn Beck after a lifetime in the gym, and on the rack.
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017