The A on his helmet really doesn’t stand for France anymore. To back up the big spoilery report in the Washington Post this morning, Marvel has made sure that no one could be possibly unspoiled on tomorrow’s The Ultimates #15 by sending out a press release to everyone, giving away the ending and showing pages from the subsequent issue #16.
That’s some spoilerage. The three pages sent out are below and yes, it completely spoils issue #15’s plot twist.
But it should also make for plenty of column inches!
The Ultimate comics have recently shown a divided USA, split into several groupings of states, at war with each other and generally kicking off. This election is intended to unite them, and leads into th United We Stand storyline that follows the curent Divided We Fall arc.
But what are Captain America’s politics? While the standard Marvel Universe Cap is a bit of a liberal lefty, if a muscular neocon version (think Tony Blair wuth more muscles and better teeth), the Ultimate Captain America is very much on the right. A strong conservative who brooks little discussion. And just a little but nutty. Think Glenn Beck after a lifetime in the gym, and on the rack.
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017