Ben Folds Five have reformed, and so have the Fraggle Five, and they’re all working together in the new music video for Do It Anyway. Sure, it breaks the rules of Fraggle Rock in a few ways – what’s that hole? How come the silly creatures can see them? – but I. Don’t. Care.
That, according to the Connelly Abacus, adds up to Perfect Ten.
Talking of which, stay tuned to the actual end for a cameo appearance from another very small and cute lifeform.
The video was directed by Phil Hodges who has an office at the Jim Henson Studios, where he filmed this. Lazy? Well, I can’t pretend I wouldn’t have done exactly the same thing.
Next year is the 30th anniversary of Fraggle Rock. I don’t think we’ve seen the last of these fellas. Not by a long chalk.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014