It’s the first day of production on Robocop with shooting kicking off in Mississauga, Ontario.
Paparazzi pictures from the set have already started rolling out, and they reveal just what the new Robocop suit looks like.
Actually, we should say “what a Robocop suit looks like,” because there’s a few in the new film, and one even has some “transforming” capabilities. So while the revelations have started, they’re far from done.
That’s Joel Kinnaman in the outfit. He previously commented that his full face would be visible for much of the story. As you can see, the visor is a flipper, but look closer and you’ll see that it’s also translucent. Up or down, he’s showing his face.
Thanks to Coming Soon for all of the above images.
Note that he’s also showing his right hand. Tender touching scenes ahead, I’d guess.
Talking of which, Abbie Cornish was also spotted and snapped. She’s playing Murphy’s wife in the film.
I hope Abbie Cornish sees this picture, IDs the guy taking a picture of her backside, tracks him down and clips his ears.
That pic comes from the Twitter feed of one JP, who also snapped this ‘future police car’ on the set.
I expect we’ll be seeing a lot more soon, so stay tuned.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014