This trailer for The Walking Dead has more shots of action in it than the typical second season episode. I’m sure AMC know the image the show is getting, and that they’re going to have to challenge it.
“Exorcise yard, more like” – yuk yuk yuk.
Fans were waiting for the TV series storyline to reach the prison, as known and loved from the comics. So Hopes are high – but so are the stakes, I think. This series can’t go on disappointing people for ever.
Thankfully, they seem to have aced the casting of Michonne and The Governor. Signs are pretty good.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014