I am a firm film editor. It’s official. The BBC said so. It may have been a slip of the tongue, but ssshhhh. I’m putting it on my CV.
You can hear me on today’s instalment of Radio 4’s superb consumer affairs show You and Yours. The episode will be on the BBC’s iPlayer for the next seven days.
The segment with me starts at 33.14 and it lasts three minutes or so. The inspiration to get me on was a post I made on Monday. The inspiration for that was some flagrant cheekiness and granny-trapping.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014