Welcome to the latest comics Kickstarter project with a majorly media-friendly pitch.
They are only after $450. And already have $150 from one donor. Will you be the second?
And while they are funding the first issue here, they are also funding the eventual graphic novel collection – and letting you determine the page count. Every $40 donation gets another page added onto the book, to a maximum of 400 pages. A rather novel twist to the Kickstarter model and one I heartily approve of. More of this sort of thing.
Our story takes place at the doors of a major corporation. Hundreds of the Occupy Movement on the sidewalks surrounding its corporate headquarters.
At the same time down the street is a major comic and sci fi convention. Their key note speaker? None other than Frank Miller himself.
An idealistic young girl, Kerry Kelly, breaks off from the movement to angrily confront Miller and challenge him to back up his harsh and hateful words.
Back at the corporate headquarters an untested weaponized gas is used on the movement in an attempt to disperse them – instead it mutates them into a pack of mindless flesh eating zombies. Soon the enraged zombies attack everyone, creating more zombies. It’s not long before streets are filled with walking death.
To survive, Miller and his new Occupy companion must team up against a horrofic common enemy hell bent on tearing them apart all while trying to stop the corrupt corporation from selling its new found weapon of death to the highest bidder.
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Make Another Visit To Today’s Clone Conspiracy#4? (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- Now It’s Time For Justice League Vs Suicide Squad To Make A DC Watchmen Reference (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics Full (Ish) April 2017 Solicitations – Why Wait Till Next Week? - January 18, 2017
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017