Welcome to the latest comics Kickstarter project with a majorly media-friendly pitch.
They are only after $450. And already have $150 from one donor. Will you be the second?
And while they are funding the first issue here, they are also funding the eventual graphic novel collection – and letting you determine the page count. Every $40 donation gets another page added onto the book, to a maximum of 400 pages. A rather novel twist to the Kickstarter model and one I heartily approve of. More of this sort of thing.
Our story takes place at the doors of a major corporation. Hundreds of the Occupy Movement on the sidewalks surrounding its corporate headquarters.
At the same time down the street is a major comic and sci fi convention. Their key note speaker? None other than Frank Miller himself.
An idealistic young girl, Kerry Kelly, breaks off from the movement to angrily confront Miller and challenge him to back up his harsh and hateful words.
Back at the corporate headquarters an untested weaponized gas is used on the movement in an attempt to disperse them – instead it mutates them into a pack of mindless flesh eating zombies. Soon the enraged zombies attack everyone, creating more zombies. It’s not long before streets are filled with walking death.
To survive, Miller and his new Occupy companion must team up against a horrofic common enemy hell bent on tearing them apart all while trying to stop the corrupt corporation from selling its new found weapon of death to the highest bidder.
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017