Okay, we’re fighting a losing battle. Marvel have even sent a press release out.
Nevertheless we are still vaguely trying to hold on to our non-spoilerness, wherever possible, even in the face of much pressure.
So, you know, spoilers.
And to mark the passing of Professor Charles Xavier in today’s Avengers Vs X-Men #11, here are a number of times he has, well, died before, courtesy of Bleeding Cool writer Dr Manolis V.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017