Okay, we’re fighting a losing battle. Marvel have even sent a press release out.
Nevertheless we are still vaguely trying to hold on to our non-spoilerness, wherever possible, even in the face of much pressure.
So, you know, spoilers.
And to mark the passing of Professor Charles Xavier in today’s Avengers Vs X-Men #11, here are a number of times he has, well, died before, courtesy of Bleeding Cool writer Dr Manolis V.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018