It has been long rumoured, but it looks like The Sun have spotted the smoking gun: Adele has been popping into Abbey Road where Thomas Newman is recording the soundtrack to Skyfall, the new James Bond picture.
The film is just weeks away from release now so it seems unusually late for us to not know who is providing the theme.
In fact, if we take this new story by the letter, we might still not know. It says that Adele’s song will be heard over the closing credits.
The paper’s misstep? Double-song Bond? Or an instrumental-only intro?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014