In the Uncanny Avengers #1 artwork Bleeding Cool first showed you last week, there was one page that has specifically caused some comment.
Note the image of the Phoenix Cyclops in the pupil. This is Scott Summers with his optic blasts somehow turned off being, well, lobotomised, his frontal lobes being replaced by what looks like an Iron Man Arc reactor-type thing.
This can’t be good, can it?
- LEAKED: The Doomsday Clock Lenticular Cover Shows The Trinity, Via Rorschach’s Face - August 21, 2017
- Everything We Know About Marvel Comics Solicitations In November 2017 So Far - August 21, 2017
- Everything We Know About DC Comics Solicitations In November 2017 So Far - August 21, 2017
- Tim Seeley And Priscilla Petraites Launch Their Brilliant Trash In AfterShock Comics’ November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Five Hot Comics – And One To Watch – August 2017 - August 21, 2017