In the Uncanny Avengers #1 artwork Bleeding Cool first showed you last week, there was one page that has specifically caused some comment.
Note the image of the Phoenix Cyclops in the pupil. This is Scott Summers with his optic blasts somehow turned off being, well, lobotomised, his frontal lobes being replaced by what looks like an Iron Man Arc reactor-type thing.
This can’t be good, can it?
- Champions #4 And #5 Go To Second Prints… - February 23, 2017
- Yes, Chicago, Andrew Aydin Will Speak At The New Trier High School’s Civil Rights Day After All - February 23, 2017
- Francois Boucq Redrew Scenes From Little Tulip To Be More Acceptable To An English Language Audience - February 23, 2017
- Liberatore Returns To Comics In Heavy Metal #285 With “Ai Shiteru” - February 23, 2017
- The CBLDF Condemn Homeland Security Proposal That Non-Citizens Hand Over Social Media Passwords - February 23, 2017