In the Uncanny Avengers #1 artwork Bleeding Cool first showed you last week, there was one page that has specifically caused some comment.
Note the image of the Phoenix Cyclops in the pupil. This is Scott Summers with his optic blasts somehow turned off being, well, lobotomised, his frontal lobes being replaced by what looks like an Iron Man Arc reactor-type thing.
This can’t be good, can it?
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017