In the Uncanny Avengers #1 artwork Bleeding Cool first showed you last week, there was one page that has specifically caused some comment.
Note the image of the Phoenix Cyclops in the pupil. This is Scott Summers with his optic blasts somehow turned off being, well, lobotomised, his frontal lobes being replaced by what looks like an Iron Man Arc reactor-type thing.
This can’t be good, can it?
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017