Guillem March, artist on Catwoman and upcoming artist on Talon (and yes, cover artist on that Catwoman cover) has started a social funding effort for a new sketchbook project of his. Featuring familiar territory.
Let’s let him explain Muses A Go Go in his own words.
When I draw for pure fun, almost always I end drawing the female figure. I try them to be suggestive, not in a explosive way, just natural. I´ve tried to work over several beauty standards, a wider range from what I show in my more commercial work. This book doesn´t include any kind of sex between characters or pornography, but those are tricky concepts, so please be aware of what to expect: several female nudity, maybe including a very minority of explicit poses. Obviously this is an adults-only book. All drawings are not painted from life, but based in my own style and capabilities as artist.
Rewards include original artwork…
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017