Now is now just a few weeks away, and it looks to kick off a pretty big fall for Marvel in more ways than one: All of Marvel NOW’s launches are being supported by a series of discounts and variant covers to those who stock heavy, possibly more than Marvel have ever run before. Here’s a breakdown.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
All of Marvel NOW’s launches are being supported by a series of discounts and variant covers to those who stock heavy, possibly more than Marvel have ever run before. Here’s a breakdown.
This week marks the first anniversary of the “The New 52” from DC Comics, and I thought this might be a good time to take stock of the back issue market for titles involved in the relaunch.
The local media is getting excited… just not necessary the local media in Philadelphia.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Screenwriter Vanessa Taylor has taken part in Jeff Goldsmith‘s tremendous Q&A; podcast to discuss her first produced feature film, Hope Springs – a romantic drama in which Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones play an older couple reigniting their relationship.
As we expected, Neil Gaiman is providing another Doctor Who episode, presumably for the second half of this series. Moffat had teased a returning writer who lived “far away,” and here he is.
When Hannah asked if she’d be back to reprise the role of Peggy Carter, maybe even take on the next-gen guise of Sharon Carter, Ms. Atwell couldn’t manage even a proper non-denial denial, but she did sa
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017