In 1985, while writing Watchmen, Alan Moore also wrote a screenplay with Malcolm McLaren and Robert Boykin, entitled Fashion Beast.
Twenty-seven years later, after a few false starts, Avatar are publishing a comic book adaptation from Antony Johnston and Facundo Percio, with Alan’s involvement throughout. But how close an adaptation is it? Well, here’s the first page of the screenplay, with the pages adapted from it. No spoken words yet, but much left unspoken…
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates 115 Collections To Comic Stores – Including out Of Print Runaways TPBS - March 25, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017