In 1985, while writing Watchmen, Alan Moore also wrote a screenplay with Malcolm McLaren and Robert Boykin, entitled Fashion Beast.
Twenty-seven years later, after a few false starts, Avatar are publishing a comic book adaptation from Antony Johnston and Facundo Percio, with Alan’s involvement throughout. But how close an adaptation is it? Well, here’s the first page of the screenplay, with the pages adapted from it. No spoken words yet, but much left unspoken…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018