In 1985, while writing Watchmen, Alan Moore also wrote a screenplay with Malcolm McLaren and Robert Boykin, entitled Fashion Beast.
Twenty-seven years later, after a few false starts, Avatar are publishing a comic book adaptation from Antony Johnston and Facundo Percio, with Alan’s involvement throughout. But how close an adaptation is it? Well, here’s the first page of the screenplay, with the pages adapted from it. No spoken words yet, but much left unspoken…
- What If… Two Companies Had The Harvey Comics License At The Same Time? - February 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017