In 1985, while writing Watchmen, Alan Moore also wrote a screenplay with Malcolm McLaren and Robert Boykin, entitled Fashion Beast.
Twenty-seven years later, after a few false starts, Avatar are publishing a comic book adaptation from Antony Johnston and Facundo Percio, with Alan’s involvement throughout. But how close an adaptation is it? Well, here’s the first page of the screenplay, with the pages adapted from it. No spoken words yet, but much left unspoken…
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017