A glimpse of the cosplay scene from this past weekend’s Toronto Fan Expo 2012. These shots are the best I could manage from being stuck at the booth throughout the show, but it was loaded with costumes. A few fun tidbits:
- The kid dressed as Deadpool is HILARIOUS. Go find the picture down below and read his caption sign. Trust me, you’ll laugh.
- Awwwww, I made a memory for the couple dressed as Thor and Enchantress. As they were posing, it was clear they were in a relationship, so I said, “I see that the Enchantress has you under a spell…” which resulted in public snogging. I’m normally against that, but thought it was sweet.
- Canadians have a lot of love for Captain America, oddly enough. There are a couple in these pics, but there were a whole lot more I couldn’t take shots of from my vantage point. Pity poor Captain Canuck… there was only one of him. Why no Major Mapleleaf? Or Major Mapleleaf II?
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015