I have never encountered a pair of ‘skorts’ in real life, and thank the below-the-waist Lords for that, but there’s some other, more relatable stuff in this trailer for The To Do List, previously known as The Hand Job – and featuring at least one of each.
The film was written and directed by Maggie Carey, co-director of the documentary Ladyporn, wife of Bill Hader and creator of web series The Jeannie Tate Show. I can see how all of that leads to this movie.
Note the MPAA’s justification for the R rating:
For persuasive strong crude and sexual content including graphic dialogue, drug and alcohol use and language – all involving teens.
Yeah, there’s language involving teens in this film. You have been warned.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014