After much thought I’ve decided to end my run on Supreme with issue 68 and make it an 80-page giant. I can do more cool shit that way.
Supreme 68 won’t be all one big story there’ll be solo stories for Squeak, Sister Supreme, Lion-Headed Supreme and Original Supreme as well
The idea is to fully set the stage for whatever follows. To say: this is the world–these are the players.
Make no mistake, I had a ball on Supreme and Rob Liefeld has been extremely supportive and hands off. He’s let me run wild with it.
But the reality is–I have a million things of my own I want to do and I can’t do everything. Something had to give.
I have a project or two in the works that I keep having to put off.
As to who is taking over, Larsen wrote;
I don’t know and if I did–I shouldn’t the be guy announcing it.
Chris Eliopoulos replied;
Um, is there something you want to tell me?
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018