After much thought I’ve decided to end my run on Supreme with issue 68 and make it an 80-page giant. I can do more cool shit that way.
Supreme 68 won’t be all one big story there’ll be solo stories for Squeak, Sister Supreme, Lion-Headed Supreme and Original Supreme as well
The idea is to fully set the stage for whatever follows. To say: this is the world–these are the players.
Make no mistake, I had a ball on Supreme and Rob Liefeld has been extremely supportive and hands off. He’s let me run wild with it.
But the reality is–I have a million things of my own I want to do and I can’t do everything. Something had to give.
I have a project or two in the works that I keep having to put off.
As to who is taking over, Larsen wrote;
I don’t know and if I did–I shouldn’t the be guy announcing it.
Chris Eliopoulos replied;
Um, is there something you want to tell me?
- The Vamplets Return in Time For Hallowe’een in Action Lab September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Patience Conviction Revenge and Moth & Whisper Launch in AfterShock Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Kim Reaper’s Vampire Island, Rick & Morty’s Sleepy Gary and a Comic Guide to Sex, Launch in Oni Press September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Elric, Newbury & Hobbes and Oscar Martin Launch in Titan Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Which of Today’s Spider-Man Comics Will Make Make You Cry More? - June 20, 2018