After much thought I’ve decided to end my run on Supreme with issue 68 and make it an 80-page giant. I can do more cool shit that way.
Supreme 68 won’t be all one big story there’ll be solo stories for Squeak, Sister Supreme, Lion-Headed Supreme and Original Supreme as well
The idea is to fully set the stage for whatever follows. To say: this is the world–these are the players.
Make no mistake, I had a ball on Supreme and Rob Liefeld has been extremely supportive and hands off. He’s let me run wild with it.
But the reality is–I have a million things of my own I want to do and I can’t do everything. Something had to give.
I have a project or two in the works that I keep having to put off.
As to who is taking over, Larsen wrote;
I don’t know and if I did–I shouldn’t the be guy announcing it.
Chris Eliopoulos replied;
Um, is there something you want to tell me?
- The Joker – Dead Or Alive? (Batman Who Laughs, Detective Comics, Batman Damned Final Page Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Everyone Wants to Look Like a Wayne (Spoilers for The Batman Who Laughs, Detective Comics, Batman Damned and Justice League Dark - December 12, 2018
- What’s Going On With The Bat Signal These Days? (Spoilers for Batman Damned, The Batman Who Laughs and Detective Comics) - December 12, 2018
- Marvel’s Uncanny X-Men Wipes Out Centres of Catholicism, Islam and Hinduism - December 12, 2018
- Peter J Tomasi Gets an Ad For His Own Graphic Novel in Detective Comics #994 - December 12, 2018