Welcome to the new regular Pop Culture Hound podcast, from Bleeding Cool contributor, Chris Thompson.
“This episode continues my aural adventures at San Diego Comic-Con 2012. First up, I chat with independent creators Sarah Becan and Eliza Frye who were both able to publish their latest work through successful Kickstarter campaigns. Taylor and I then peel back the layers of the books (Shuteye and Regalia) only to discover – yet again – that we’ve approached them from different angles. Finally, I present my lengthy interview with Matt Heistand and Dan Fifield of the ThreeOneFive at the rather noisy Dick’s Last Resort. We discuss their web series Deep Dive Daredevils, working on back-ups for Joe Keatinge’s Hell Yeah! and why it takes three guys to write a comic. Enjoy!”[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podcast/PCHPodcastEpisode4.mp3]
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017