Welcome to the new regular Pop Culture Hound podcast, from Bleeding Cool contributor, Chris Thompson.
“This episode continues my aural adventures at San Diego Comic-Con 2012. First up, I chat with independent creators Sarah Becan and Eliza Frye who were both able to publish their latest work through successful Kickstarter campaigns. Taylor and I then peel back the layers of the books (Shuteye and Regalia) only to discover – yet again – that we’ve approached them from different angles. Finally, I present my lengthy interview with Matt Heistand and Dan Fifield of the ThreeOneFive at the rather noisy Dick’s Last Resort. We discuss their web series Deep Dive Daredevils, working on back-ups for Joe Keatinge’s Hell Yeah! and why it takes three guys to write a comic. Enjoy!”[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podcast/PCHPodcastEpisode4.mp3]
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017