Welcome to the new regular Pop Culture Hound podcast, from Bleeding Cool contributor, Chris Thompson.
“This episode continues my aural adventures at San Diego Comic-Con 2012. First up, I chat with independent creators Sarah Becan and Eliza Frye who were both able to publish their latest work through successful Kickstarter campaigns. Taylor and I then peel back the layers of the books (Shuteye and Regalia) only to discover – yet again – that we’ve approached them from different angles. Finally, I present my lengthy interview with Matt Heistand and Dan Fifield of the ThreeOneFive at the rather noisy Dick’s Last Resort. We discuss their web series Deep Dive Daredevils, working on back-ups for Joe Keatinge’s Hell Yeah! and why it takes three guys to write a comic. Enjoy!”[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podcast/PCHPodcastEpisode4.mp3]
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017