Welcome to the new regular Pop Culture Hound podcast, from Bleeding Cool contributor, Chris Thompson.
“This episode continues my aural adventures at San Diego Comic-Con 2012. First up, I chat with independent creators Sarah Becan and Eliza Frye who were both able to publish their latest work through successful Kickstarter campaigns. Taylor and I then peel back the layers of the books (Shuteye and Regalia) only to discover – yet again – that we’ve approached them from different angles. Finally, I present my lengthy interview with Matt Heistand and Dan Fifield of the ThreeOneFive at the rather noisy Dick’s Last Resort. We discuss their web series Deep Dive Daredevils, working on back-ups for Joe Keatinge’s Hell Yeah! and why it takes three guys to write a comic. Enjoy!”[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podcast/PCHPodcastEpisode4.mp3]
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018