As confirmed on Nyman’s official website, he’ll be playing The Tumor, one of the film’s villain team, The Toxic Mega-Cunts.
Nyman’s hanging out at Frightfest this weekend, as am I, and mentioned this afternoon that he’ll be off to film his Kick-Ass 2 role in September.
It’s an amusing bit of casting and, hopefully, will help Nyman’s profile a touch. It would be great if this, or anything, would help his recent film The Glass Man lock down distribution – it really deserves to be seen.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014