In the next issue of Bleeding Cool Magazine, you can read Burton’s guide to how the film was put together, and the creative choices he was making to bring this very personal story to life just the way he wanted it.
It’s a great article. I’m very proud of it, and I hardly wrote a word of it. It’s almost all Tim, all the time.
Thursday August 23rd is your last day to pre-order a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine’s October issue from your local comic book store before their order deadline, so give them a call to make sure they’ll have enough on hand to go round.
If you’re a fan of stop motion animation, Tim Burton, sneaking around films sets or just hitting the bodies of dead dogs with huge electrical charges, then you won’t want to miss it…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014