This morning, the mass media confirmed Bleeding Cool’s story from fifteen months ago – and yes, it does feel weird writing that – which detailed a DC Comics New 52 plot twist that Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting it on.
But of course this is not the first time the two have liplocked. Let’s enjoy a few other examples through the decades;
From Action Comics #600
From Wonder Woman #300
From Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane #136
From DC Comics Presents #132
From Kingdom Come
From Frank Miller’s Dark Knight Strikes Again.
From All Star Batman, also from Frank Miller and also from Jim Lee.
From Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ For The Man Who Has Everything, providing a little meta-commentary there.
And the Jim Lee variant cover to Justice League #12
Of course who knows where this could all lead?
- Yes, Avengers #675 Starts A Weekly Avengers Title With A Lot Of Creators - September 26, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s Next Comic Is A Shoe Box Story Of How Baltimore Saved The Nike AF-1 - September 26, 2017
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017