This morning, the mass media confirmed Bleeding Cool’s story from fifteen months ago – and yes, it does feel weird writing that – which detailed a DC Comics New 52 plot twist that Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting it on.
But of course this is not the first time the two have liplocked. Let’s enjoy a few other examples through the decades;
From Action Comics #600
From Wonder Woman #300
From Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane #136
From DC Comics Presents #132
From Kingdom Come
From Frank Miller’s Dark Knight Strikes Again.
From All Star Batman, also from Frank Miller and also from Jim Lee.
From Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ For The Man Who Has Everything, providing a little meta-commentary there.
And the Jim Lee variant cover to Justice League #12
Of course who knows where this could all lead?
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018