This morning, the mass media confirmed Bleeding Cool’s story from fifteen months ago – and yes, it does feel weird writing that – which detailed a DC Comics New 52 plot twist that Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting it on.
But of course this is not the first time the two have liplocked. Let’s enjoy a few other examples through the decades;
From Action Comics #600
From Wonder Woman #300
From Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane #136
From DC Comics Presents #132
From Kingdom Come
From Frank Miller’s Dark Knight Strikes Again.
From All Star Batman, also from Frank Miller and also from Jim Lee.
From Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ For The Man Who Has Everything, providing a little meta-commentary there.
And the Jim Lee variant cover to Justice League #12
Of course who knows where this could all lead?
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017