This morning, the mass media confirmed Bleeding Cool’s story from fifteen months ago – and yes, it does feel weird writing that – which detailed a DC Comics New 52 plot twist that Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting it on.
But of course this is not the first time the two have liplocked. Let’s enjoy a few other examples through the decades;
From Action Comics #600
From Wonder Woman #300
From Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane #136
From DC Comics Presents #132
From Kingdom Come
From Frank Miller’s Dark Knight Strikes Again.
From All Star Batman, also from Frank Miller and also from Jim Lee.
From Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ For The Man Who Has Everything, providing a little meta-commentary there.
And the Jim Lee variant cover to Justice League #12
Of course who knows where this could all lead?
- John Tyler Christopher Switches From Action Figure To Trading Card Covers – And Jim Lee’s Astonishing X-Men 1:1000 Variant Revealed - June 22, 2017
- Marvel Promises Marvel Legacy Will Affect Every Hero, Every Title, Every Story, Announced Tomorrow - June 22, 2017
- Dave Sim Does Superman For Aardvark Comics #1 - June 22, 2017
- Gendercrunching April 2017 – Marvel Comics, DC, Image, Dark Horse And IDW - June 22, 2017
- Expect A “Return To Planet Hulk” With Marvel Legacy - June 22, 2017