This morning, the mass media confirmed Bleeding Cool’s story from fifteen months ago – and yes, it does feel weird writing that – which detailed a DC Comics New 52 plot twist that Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting it on.
But of course this is not the first time the two have liplocked. Let’s enjoy a few other examples through the decades;
From Action Comics #600
From Wonder Woman #300
From Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane #136
From DC Comics Presents #132
From Kingdom Come
From Frank Miller’s Dark Knight Strikes Again.
From All Star Batman, also from Frank Miller and also from Jim Lee.
From Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ For The Man Who Has Everything, providing a little meta-commentary there.
And the Jim Lee variant cover to Justice League #12
Of course who knows where this could all lead?
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017