It was originally announded at being published by Image Comics in September, through three solicitation months have passed since then, without sign.
The new issue of Supercrooks from Marvel, published tomorrow, has three pages of previews (one of which is reproduced below) and a couple of head sketches of characters from the planned twelve issue series, Jupiter’s Children. And a date for publication of Spring 2013 – which would handily be around the time of Kapow 2013.
I was told last week that Quitely was still hard at work on Pax Americana for DC Comics, which may explain the delay.
And while this page shows the classic quitely, bouncy three dimensionally formed bodies, with seam-conscious clothing, other panels in the preview indicate a looser, Hugo Pratt/Joe Kubert approach, with specific areas chosen for detail, such as this:
- The First 400 DC Comics Collections Being Semi-Liquidated To Retailers - November 20, 2017
- How Mike Baron Channelled Bruce Lee, Paul Gulacy And Jim Steranko For Q-Ball – Thanks To Barry McClain - November 20, 2017
- Alex De Campi’s Weekly Twisted Romance Anthology For February From Image Comics - November 20, 2017
- What Will Loot Crate Be Giving You For Christmas? And What Will You Be Giving Everyone Else? EXPLORE And STAR WARS - November 20, 2017
- Over 70 Cosplay Shots From Anime NYC In New York City (Hence The Name) This Weekend - November 20, 2017