Okay folks this week is basically the last week when you can order the Bleeding Cool Magazine for November. After that point, the print run will be set and that’s that. If you want a copy of the first actual, proper, full sized new bi-monthly comic book magazine for an age then I’m asking you to preorder it. Go to your comic shop tomorrow and ask them specifically. And to make it even easier, you can use this order form below.
Remember, folks, if we get orders of 20,000 or more, I will cosplay in your costume of choice at NYCC. Even if it’s naked Dr Manhattan.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018