We know President Obama is a bit of a comic book geek, expressing a love of the Spider-Man and Conan comics. But what superpower would he like? You know, aside from being President and all.
He told KOB-FM in New Mexico a lot about his personal tastes, food, music… and then they asked what superpower he would like to have. Rather than being asked about national and internetional policy or the election campaign. He replied;
This sounds kinda a weird superpower but, if I had something that I could immediately wish for, I would love to be able to speak any language. Now that’s a weird superpower, I know that it might not come in handy to rescue folks from a burning building but I’ve always wished that whatever country I’ve went to, wherever I’ve met somebody who spoke a different language that right away I could speak their language. im a great believer in making connections with people. But if it;s like an Avengers superpower, then the whole flying thing is pretty good… You can’t beat swooping around, that looks like it might be fun.
Basically that’s the superpower of Doug Ramsey, Cypher of the New Mutants…
You can hear the interview here
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017