Red Dwarf is coming back for it’s 10th series this September, and after last time’s Back to Earth subtitle they’ve gone for the Romans-by-way-of-Apple option of X.
Every Friday the production is releasing new promotional materials, and this week it’s a couple of on-set shots showing the cast between takes.
Next Friday, we hear, there’s another trailer coming.
Incidentally, the BBFC have classified one of the episodes for its upcoming DVD release and have revealed its title:
As in Quantum, I’d imagine, but given some kind of Doug Naylor spin. I expect some kind of doppelgangers, maybe, or a mirror universe again. Could human Rimmer be coming back?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014